The AMN will be hosting training session # 2 of the AMN – Teaching with Adaptive Tutorials Series on Wednesday, 23rd September 2015, from 2:00-2:45pm EST (Sydney). Register now for the FREE Webinar and get started for semester 2 teaching.
The purpose of the training session is to provide an introduction to the adaptive tutorials available on the AMN, and step-by-step instructions on editing and deploying tutorials to students.
Topics will include:
- Getting started with the AMN
- Previewing adaptive tutorials
- Copying and editing the tutorials in the Smart Sparrow Adaptive eLearning Platform
- Deploying tutorials to students at no cost (directly, or via your LMS)
- Using the Knowledge Analytics to evaluate student performance
Training Session #1
It was very encouraging to see such an overwhelming response and interest at the Semester 1 training session. We invite you to watch the video recording to learn more about the Adaptive Mechanics Network (AMN) and explore the benefits of teaching Engineering with rich, interactive and Adaptive lessons.
Join the Community now, and start teaching!
We look forward to collaborating with you.